Move over, Valentine’s Day! This February, Tournamental is delving into Black History Month. [Insert witty, sensitive, universally affirming joke here].
THIS EPISODE'S CHARACTERS:
Denzel George Foreman Washington Carver. Idris Elba as James Bond. Nash’s infant son. Tricky Minaj. Dog Dog Frog Dog. Venus and Serena Williams — Banjo Kazooied. Wyatt Privilege. Donald Trump’s conception of who Frederick Douglass is.
THIS EPISODE'S SCENARIOS:
- Who could better replace the following influential black individual?
- Who would you rather go kite surfing with while Barack Obama watches?
- Who would you rather Get Out you?
THIS EPISODE'S SEXY SEGMENTS:
- Currency Currently — who should be on the $10 bill?
- I Had a Dream — who would win the basketball game from this insane dream Nash had?